I have been officially tagged. This is a way to get to know outstanding artisans. Some of my favorites are at the bottom. Please take the time to visit them and get to know how great they are. Thank you to http://shinelikecrazystudio.blogspot.com/ for tagging me. Now I get to tell the world 10 things about myself.
1. I am a stay at home, homeschooling, mom of five fantastic kids. ( how's that for a mouthful)
2. I was born in Nova Scotia I have lived in Alberta for 25 of my 35 years but I am still an Easterner and I miss the coast like crazy.
3. I have multiple crafter disorder.....and I love it. I paint, sew, knit, crochet, embroider, cross stitch, bead, make jewellery, and can fix the kitchen sink.
4. I am in the middle of completely renovating my kitchen from top to bottom. I actually like doing renovations.....sometimes.
5. I suffer from Fibromyalgia, PCOS, Raynaud's disease and Multiple Chemical Sensitivities. Thus I work from home making jewellery for my store JewelledTrellis. I am usually do this around midnight because I don't sleep well.
6. I play the harp and play around a little on the piano. One day I would love to play my little harp for my grandmother watching the tide roll in on Cape Breton Island.
7. I have a degree in Interior Decorating.
8. I love to read. I read historical biographies, popular fiction, egyptology, epidemiology, fantasy, mystery, I have to admit that I don't read horror at all. I don't sleep very well as it is.
9. I love to dance. Ballroom. My hubby hates to dance so I have to hope that one day one of my sons will love to dance so I can have a great partner.
10. I am terrified to be in public. This is rather ironic as I was a great public speaker and debater in my youth. Now I prefer behind the scenes work.
Now that you have endured 10 things about me it is time to find out more about these other great bloggers.
1.http://yourstruli.blogspot.com/ Beautiful period reproductions
2.http://frogprincessdesigns.blogspot.com/ Jasmine is a gem and so is her jewelry
3.http://blog.mamaslittlemonkeys.com/ I love these monkeys!!
4.http://craftedbylindy.blogspot.com/great cards and tags
5.http://delightfulstitches.blogspot.com/ fun shop with great textile creations
6.http://alterityart.blogspot.com/ victorian wonder and founder of Artfire Victoriana Guild
7.http://bellissimadesigns-sherri.blogspot.com/ beautiful paintings
8.http://kaysommers.blogspot.com/ creative designs and so fun to read
9.http://www.HansenSoapCo.blogspot.com fabulous soaps
10.http://ashillustration.blogspot.com amazing artist a must see.