Saturday, February 7, 2009

The flu is finally over




Finally we are over the flu. My husband is still suffering with a cold but the flu is gone. Yippee!! I can hear the sounds of my children humiliating my husband at Mario Kart so all is right with the world. I have very little time to design lately but I do have several new pieces that will be released next week. Right now I am lamenting that I agreed to put up my favorite piece for sale. It reminds me of the rainbows you see on asphalt parking lots when some oil has spilt. Okay I know potential environmental damage is not wonderful but we are looking for the visual here. Black rainbows, that's what it looks like to me. You can see better pictures in my etsy store


I love it. Swarovski crystals and pearls in purple velvet and antique silver filigree. I should really go and do something productive right now like organizing my office. Maybe after lunch.....

No comments:

Post a Comment