Monday, February 9, 2009

I'm in the Spotlight

As most of you know I have been trying to get an Etsy store up and running. The marketing aspect is not my cup of tea. Well today I am in the spotlight. I'm in the new members spotlight from www.byhand.me . I'm the filigree flower on the bottom right corner. Thank you Rebecca for featuring me. The link to the spotlight is here: http://www.byhand.me/component/option,com_spotlight/Itemid,73/action,view/id,554/task,show/
and you can also see it on the homepage. If any one is interested it is still available for purchase in my etsy store. That link is on the left hand side of the blog. What a great thing to wake up to. I'm doing more photography today. I'm going to try to use a black background and see if my colors pop a little bit more. Thanks Shel for the idea. I'll post some of the pics later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment