Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Looking for a unique gift???

Around this time of the year I have to start Christmas shopping. I know it seems really early but as a mom of five kids the earlier I start the better especially when I'm looking for something original. I also hate the Christmas crowds. My extended family has also made this the handmade Christmas. We are only allowed to give each other handmade gifts. No big box stores allowed. I love the idea of a more traditional Christmas full of thoughtful handmade gifts. Even if you can't make it yourself there are lots of crafters available to help. Anyone who feels like I do and wants a more handmade gift selection really needs to look no farther than Artfire for unique gifts for the upcoming holiday season.
If you are looking for handmade jewellery look no farther than my artfire store http://jewelledtrellis.artfire.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment