Wednesday, August 19, 2009










I thought I'd put a copy of the article on my blog. Please check out Kim's blog it is nothing short of fantastic!

Thanks Kim for your support!



Jewelled Trellis
Robyn owns the "Jewelled Trellis" shop on Artfire.She specializes in "period" piece jewelry but also makes more contemporary pieces. All of her items arrive packaged in a gift boxed and tied with a ribbon.She has cameo pendants and earrings;


mother's or grandmother's family necklace (with customized birthstones); earrings; necklaces; and more! I just think the cameo set is simply BEAUTIFUL!
Posted by VaBeachQuilter at Wednesday, August 19, 2009

1 comment:

  1. Kim is such a sweetheart and your jewelry is really spectacular. I am following you from the AF guild. Hope you can stop by my blog. http://ninascd.blogspot.com/ have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete