Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Brand New Family Pics





















I have been lax in updating my blog. A gentle reminder from my sister that she woull like to see the new pictures of her nieces and nephews has spurred me to action. So here is the clan:
Lets start with DJ. He has been working with his Dad on the kitchen. It looks so much better. I may even have countertops by Christmas. *does a little happy dance* DJ is the muscle of our family. He also supplies a lot of heart. I couldn't make it without him as he helps so much while his Dad is at work










Now we have Keegan. She is a doll with a soft heart. She is the official shipper and reciever for JewelledTrellis. She is also my right hand gal.









This is Trellis. Yes my store is named after her. I wanted to find jewels that my not so girly girl would like to wear.


My mother says she looks like I did when I was younger.






Zerrick is my youngest son. He is as much of a character as he looks. It is so much fun to see him and his dad together as they are so much alike. Zerrick is my husbands "mini me"





Haven is the baby of the family. She is full of energy and fun. She completes our family with lots of personality and charm.




So now you have met the crew that resides in our home and our hearts.
Until next time.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how grown up everybody looks! Can't wait to see you at Christmas! Maybe if this weather keeps up we will have to take a road trip up there. You need to post up the finished product of the kitchen. So exciting! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely beautiful family!!!!! Hugs to all of you!

    ReplyDelete